Turbo Power Systems is committed to providing our customers with a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.
This site is built using well-structured, semantic markup. The correct markup tags are used to add semantic value to content, ensuring our pages can be read and interpreted by not only web browsers, but also screen readers and other assistive devices.
Our efforts include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a standard, conventional layout and structure throughout the website.
- Using the correct and appropriate HTML tags to mark up our pages and content.
- Using CSS to control styling and presentation of pages.
- Checking contrast levels between elements, enhancing legibility of content for those who may be visually impaired.
- Employing a logical typographical hierarchy for content, enhancing readability.
- Using table-based markup only for tabular data, and never for layout or presentation.
- Using an adaptive page layout system, allowing content to be shown in a way which is appropriate to the viewing device.
- Ensuring link text makes contextual sense, using title and rel attributes as appropriate.
- Write content in a style which is understandable and easy to follow.
Should there be an instance when our site does not meet the needs of a specific user group and it is necessary we make changes to our content, structure or markup then we will endeavour to make the necessary changes to ensure that our site is as accessible as possible. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Find out how we can help
Speak to one of our experts about your specialist project requirementsGet in touch